As of lately the Carter family has been even more so under the public eye. If you’ve been living under a rock here’s the juice:
- Solange attacked Jay Z in an elevator following a Met Gala after-party.
- Beyonce sat back as calm as ever.
- Jay Z did not retaliate.
- Separate cars were taken at the end of the night; Solange and Beyonce in one car, Jay Z in the other.
- Sources say Solange was drunk and belligerent.
- Sources also say the the altercation was caused over Jay Z attending Rihanna’s after party down the block…without Bey.
- Jay and Bey were spotted sitting court-side at a Nets game against the Heat on Monday night, perfectly fine.
Since going Super Sayian on HOV Solange has deleted all pictures with her big sister on Instagram, except for three photos. Did she forget, or did she just really like the pictures? Whatever the reason, it doesn’t matter to Bey. In what seems like an effort for reconciliation this morning, Beyonce went on an Instagram frenzy – posting 5 consecutive, caption-less, photos. Take a look below. Each one contains a hidden message.
“Rihanna and I are cool Solange. Rihanna and Jay Z are cool too. Stop trippin’.”
“My #1 fan. Love her.”
“You’ll always be my bratty little sister. Love you Solange.” (My older sister says this to me all the time.)
“You’re my best friend and that’s never going to change.”
“Sisters forever. Love you Sol.”