Kendrick Lamar is the cover star for the latest issue of Complex Magazine, and in the story he talks about what it’s been like recording a follow up to his breakout debut LP, good kid m.a.a.d. city. Here are some of the highlights of the interview:
– He has recorded with Dr. Dre for the new album
– Kendrick has done 30-40 songs for the LP so far
– Pharrell told him to never doubt himself
– Nas says Kendrick will be “one of the most important writers of our time”
– Kendrick believes that Biggie and Jay-Z will always be the Kings of New York
Read the whole story right here to see what Kendrick has been up to.