You might have never heard of NYC rapper El Gant, but he’s sharper than most on the microphone. Today he gifts us with a brand new collaboration, “Razor Ramon,” featuring the West Coast legend Ras Kass, and if you like how lethal Rassy’s verses are, you’ll be hooked on what El Gant has to offer.
“Razor Ramon” is the first offering from Ras Kass and El Gant’s 12-show tour, which starts today (Wed. March 4) and winds through Seattle, Montana, and Utah before finally arriving at Austin, just in time for SXSW. The only question now is…who sounds the best on the track?
Listen to it above, and check below to see if El Gant and Rass Kass are making a stop in your city.
• 3/04 Seattle, WA: U Bar
• 3/05 Spokane, WA: The Pin
• 3/06 Bozeman, Montana: The Zebra
• 3/07 Missoula, Montana: Stage 112
• 3/08 Jackson, Wyoming: Town Square Tavern
• 3/09 Salt Lake City, Utah: Bar Deluxe
• 3/16 Houston, TX: Numbers Nightclub
• 3/19 Austin, TX (SXSW): Karma Lounge
• 3/20 Austin, TX (SXSW): Krave (Day)
• 3/20 Austin, TX (SXSW): Sugars (Night)
• 3/21 Dallas, TX: The Boiler Room
• 3/22 Dallas, TX: The Boiler Room