When he’s not on Twitter Kanye West can actually play well with others. As his own projects have increasingly become collaborative efforts between many, many people and the arrival of his latest The Life Of Pablo is imminent, here are what some DJs and producers on the web have done with his hits on the virtual playground
1. Kanye West Vs. Sam Smith – Tell Me I’m The Only One (Carlos Serrano Mashup)
Reason number 4080 we prefer the old Kanye.
2. Daft Punk vs. Kanye West – Something About Diamonds (Skaj da Waidah mashup)
Somewhere Austin Powers is making a femmebot do unspeakable things to this.
3. Kanye West Feat Nas Bitter Sweet Symphony Major White Lotus Mashup by DJ Goose
4. Tom Misch X Kanye West X Lil Wayne X Diana Ross (IFF Mashup)
We don’t know who Tom Misch is but now we want to find out.
5. Biggie Smalls vs Kanye West – Suicidal Thoughts (White Lotus – Mashup)
Haunting in its perfection.
6. Dee Power (Kanye West & Keys N Krates Mashup)
No couch is safe when this comes on.
7. Kanye West vs LunchMOney Lewis (Bills For The New Workout Plan)
This was fun. Call your grandma and facetime with her with this playing.
8. Bad Mama Jama Mania
Makes “Love Lockdown” 1000 x more enjoyable.
9. Kanye West vs. KC & The Sunshine Band – Touch The Booty Shake Your Sky
After you call grandma this will make you text your uncle a bunch of flame emojis asking him to come watch a Judd Apatow movie marathon.
10. Two Words Mashup (Chrome Sparks x Kanye West)
11. The Weeknd vs. Rhymefest & Kąnyę Węst (Brand New Losers) – Mashup
When arrogance meets depression.
12. Linkin Park feat. Kanye West (AppelBeats Mashup)