Update: If you’re one of the many who refuses to buy Tidal, you’re in luck. Lemonade is now available on iTunes and Amazon. The visual album which dropped Saturday on HBO, will still continue to stream exclusively on Tidal, and won’t released to Apple Music or other streaming services just yet.
Physical copies of Lemonade are set to drop May 6th!
#Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is. Beyonce took her surprise album game to the next level by premiering her entire visual album Lemonade on HBO tonight. The gut-wrenching confessional about love, betrayal and redemption is collected into a 12-track set featuring appearances from Kendrick Lamar, Diplo and The Weeknd
with production by Just Blaze, Mike Dean and more, and is now available on the streaming service TIDAL for her fans to follow, faun over and reflect.
1. “Pray You Catch Me” (prod. by Kevin Garrett and Beyoncé)
2. “Hold Up” (prod. by Diplo, Beyoncé and Ezra Koenig)
3. “Don’t Hurt Yourself” (Feat. Jack White) (prod. by Jack White and Beyoncé)
4. “Sorry” (prod. by Melo-X, Beyoncé and Wynter Gordon)
5. “6 Inch” (Feat. The Weeknd) (prod. by DannyBoyStyles, Ben Billions, Beyoncé and Boots)
6. “Daddy Lessons” (prod. by Beyoncé)
7. “Love Drought” (prod. by Mike Dean #MWA for Dean’s List)
8. “Sandcastles” (prod. by Beyoncé and Vincent Berry II)
9. “Forward” (Feat. James Blake) (prod. by James Blake and Beyoncé)
10. “Freedom” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar) (prod. by Jonny Coffer, Beyoncé and Just Blaze)
11. “All Night” (prod. by Diplo and Beyoncé)
12. “Formation” (prod. by Mike Will Made-It and Beyoncé)
The combination of arresting visuals, music and poetry by Warsan Shire sent social media gasping for air in Aspen searching for aspirin: